My studio is my life. Well, to a certain extent. When you own a small business and you’re in the first couple years you work all the time. You have to. You wear many hats. But you know what… I love those hats. The reason I have a tough time contracting out bits of my business is that I don’t want to give up on those jobs that I so admire. I mean, there are positions that I dislike, but for the most part I enjoy it all. Crazy, I know! Maybe that’s why I’m still doing what I’m doing. So for now, I’ll just keep doing me.
| about the photos |
- polishing and stone setting station
- soldering station – I do have a oxy-propane torch set up but I can’t use it in my current studio, but stay tuned, one day I’ll get to use it
- I’m plant sitting some of my friends plants while she’s in Mexico for 6 months – so far I’ve kept them alive
- I took some photos of myself the other day wearing some jewels for social media – taking me back to my high school selfie days
- me and my pups. Sometimes I feel like I run a dog daycare instead of a jewelry studio with the amount of bones that are scattered across the floor.